Friday, July 15, 2011

Planning a trip to Kansas City Gluten free?

As you may or may not know, I have set out to start a Church with some friends and find myself a little bit "po" right now.  So my wife and I are planning to take a 2-3 day vacation to Kansas City.

We have loved eating at Waldo Pizza and I hope to blog about it sometime soon.   The Sesame Chicken at Fortune Wok is sweet and savory.

I was also wondering if there are some other hidden gems we may not be thinking of.  Do you have any suggestions for us?   Is there a place that you would be mad at us if we missed?  Please let us know so we can pretend we are on the greatest vacation of all time. 

All suggestions will be appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. Well it seems we are going to Colorado so most suggestions won't really matter for this trip!

    ReplyDelete