I have been asked about this by several people so I thought I might share in a post.
1. Food For Thought -
This place is by far the best. They have an amazing frozen section that has GF corn dogs, muffins, fried chicken, pies etc. It is of course expensive but if you want a treat that no one else has, this is the place to go.
2. Green Acres- They are expanding and they already have an awesome section where they make fresh baked good. They are expensive but very good.
3. Whole Foods association- Before we moved to Wichita, my wife and I checked if there was a Whole Foods and were so excited. They have great frozen bread. Of course when we arrived we found out it was not the Whole Foods chain we knew. This place is fine, just not what we expected.
4. Dillion's marketplace- Make sure you go to the larger ones like the store on Central and Rock. They have some better prices and a pretty okay selection.
5. Super Target- They have a few things randomly throughout the store. They have annie's gluten free mac and cheese for only $2.
6. Walmart- I have been told the one on the west side has a section or something. The East side does not.
If you know of other places, make sure you post them for us all.