Thursday, March 4, 2010

Five Guys burgers and fries! It's amazing, no lies.

I had this for the first time in North Carolina and was excited to hear they were coming to Wichita. 
I had been told in the past they could make a wrap for you, however, they were unable when I got there.  However that does not stop me from telling you to throw down whatever trash you happen to be eating right now and eat at five guys right now!  The meat is amazing, you can pick the toppings which are all free sans bacon. 

However the real kicker is the fries.  They are made in a dedicated frier and are gluten free. They have mega portions and sweet tea.  Please go there and request one on the east side of town.  They told me they will hope to build one on the East side sometime at the end of this year.  Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment