Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Five Guys Burgers coming to Wichita!!!

I am soooo excited for this chain to come to Wichita. Ashley and I ate there once while visiting my sister and family in North Carolina. This is the closest burger to In N Out that I know. The burgers are great and the fries are awesome. Obviously you cannot have the bun but I have heard they make lettuce wraps. Also the FRIES ARE GLUTEN FREE! They only make a couple of things and they use a dedicated fryer for the fries so there is no cross contamination! If you have ever eaten at a place called "Islands" the fries are much like those. I am sooooooo excited. They are supposed to open a few in Wichita. Hopefully, we will get one by my work while we are waiting for the Chick Fil-A. Have I mentioned that I am excited????

4 comments:

  1. You know there's a Chick-Fil-A in WSU, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, but not a real one...I have gone a few times but it's not totally the same and no sweet tea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is true! It's like a Chick-Half-full-A!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just called the one on Rock road - they said they can't lettuce wrap it, but they can serve it bunless with shredded lettuce on the side. Fine for me since I tend to eat my lettuce-wrap burgers with a fork and knife anyway, but won't work if you want to pick it up to munch.

    ReplyDelete